Friday, January 1, 2010

Blue Moon New Year


Bright lights of the Inland Empire

Out with the aughts, in with the te(e)ns!

We've made the abrupt transition from tropical climes to the crystalline winter air of Southern California. New Year's celebrations were low key. Elizabeth and I took a walk with my folks to the end of the block to watch the moon with their new dog Honey. We ate some pie and watched a couple of movies. At midnight we listened to booms in the distance. All in all, it was a quiet but very good start to the decade.


Bundled up


December's second full moon

Happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo of the blue moon--very VanGogh-gian(?) swirls about it, though I suppose that had little to do with you. If my supposition is wrong and I'm underestimating your powers, we'd like a temperature that involves more than a single digit out here in Baltimore, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cy, if failing to keep the camera completely still would help your temperature situation, I'm happy to employ my powers for good.

    ReplyDelete