Friday, December 11, 2009

Don't hate me because I'm tropical


Not hard on the eyes

I just got an email from a friend in Montana reporting that it's a crisp minus 11 degrees there but, despite the odds, he's able to keep feeling in all extremities.

Not to anger the gods (or alienate good friends), here's a glimpse of life since returning to Thailand.


White Sands Beach on Koh Chang island


Z on board the small vessel that took us snorkeling


Buddhist shrine on the bow


Splattered with squid ink


The view from our bungalow


Capsicum anyone?

And a quick look back at Bangkok:


Bangkok's SkyTrain station


Street food stall, Bangkok

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaa! Squid ink? Was that scary? How big was that thing?

    It is in the 40s here today, and that is cold enough for me. I wish I were with you. Of course, then I wouldn't be getting any work done, and I would probably have a horrid stomachache. Maybe I should just have another cup of hot coffee to cope.

    I love seeing all the food spreads. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of you on the snorkel-mobile. It's great that your suit was shades of blue and so was the boat. Lovely!
    I agree w/jd on the food shots. Capsicum indeed!

    ReplyDelete